His creation was pretty weird. One day, Dr. Scientisteegee was making fakegees (as usual) on a Thursday, however a fakegee (at the time) Called Doofusgee accidently spilt happiness powder inside the machine, Gabgee, the "happy fakegee" was then created. He then took Doofusgee with him
A couple of years after the creation, Gabgee felt lonely, so he created a brother, son, father, mother, grandfather, and great-grandfather in his image. He learned to become strong by a fakegee called Alphaweegee, then later on he became friends with another opposite fakegee Opigee. Gabgee then got involved with a couple of wars. And so on. Luckily he hasn't died yet.
He currently lives in the Gabrielliverse, with his family and his Gabgee clones. He visits Opigee often, and has many media accounts (not as many as O.M.Gee though). He likes to help out even if it's with the same fakegee for the 9,872nd time. He is the 10th richest fakegee too. with ₩999,999,999. He has never killed a fakegee outside of war. He also has almost died in several occasions mostly at War of Gabgee IV. yet got revived by Weegee. And many times during random battles. Like with The Void and with Beegee.
- Laser Eyes: Can shoot lasers at target
- Sonic Boom: Creates a wind blast
- Zanmato: Slices enemies in half
- Zantetsu: Makes the enemy have Paralysis for two days
- Zantetsuken: Slices enemy in six then explodes
- Invisibility: You can't see him for a moment.
- Slight Invincibilty: Stronger than an average Gabgee but still defeatable
Gabeharrison49 (Gabriel "Fourty-Nine" Harrison)